Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Day Challenge (365:1)

I have decided to take on this huge project, Yes, to me it is huge! I can barely commit to write on here everyday let alone THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS IN A ROW!!!! This is just crazy to me but I am determined to do so.
Day 1: Walking in a Warm Winter Wonderland

As you know I have been crocheting non-stop so what better way to showcase my latest item. This headwrap is a dream for a hair stylist like me. I don't like to wear hats because they mess up my hair of course (that is when I fix it lately) and earmuffs are not attractive on me. SO this cozy headwrap is just a dream in the weather we are having.

Rylan has been waving "bye bye" and dancing up a storm. Being stuck in the house isn't to bad when you have a hilarious child to keep you entertained. Temperature is above freezing and the snow began to melt today...you know what that means.. THIS GIRL IS HITTING UP HOBBY LOBBY TOMORROW!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME I HAVE MISSED YOU! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment